Followers

Friday, 19 August 2016

Challenge #17 Anything but a Card

Yes its time for another challenge here at Morgans ArtWorld but first we have a brand new member to add to our Creative Team
NanaConnie
I'm a child of God, a Nana to 6 and a Great Nana to 2. I've been crafting in one form or another since I was old enough to hold a pair of scissors. In paper crafts, I started with scrap booking but discovered card making and blogging about the same time and have become addicted. I love stamping and colouring and my eldest granddaughter thinks that makes me an "artist". I'm really looking forward to working with Morgan's beautiful artwork and being a part of this wonderful team.

And now onto this fortnights challenge - the theme is 
Anything but a Card
This is the perfect excuse to dable in some mixed media  or to get those unfinished products you have laying around the house and finish them.
And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by Cathie and the girls showcasing Morgan's images. For more information on any of the projects just click on the name to be taken to their personal blog.

CATHIE
Morgans Fitzsimons Fae 18
Using Fae 18


Morgans Fitzsimons Rose Border
Using Rose Border

1 comment: