Followers

Friday, 4 December 2015

Challenge #13 Non - Traditional Coloured Christmas Cards

Wow it is that time again, a brand new month and a brand new challenge here at Morgans. 
The theme for this fortnight is 
Non-Traditional Coloured Christmas Cards
We are wanting to see all the colours of the rainbow in your christmas cards and leave the reds, greens and golds off your projects.
And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by Lynn and the girls showcasing Morgan's images. For more information on any of the projects; simply click on the girls name to be taken to their personal blog.

Using Winter Fae



APRIL
Using Winter Fae


Using  Xmas Santa

Please welcome Guest Designer 
Giada

Hi I am Giada, I’m 32 years old and come from Milan in Italy. I think I'm born creative ... Since very small ( kindergarten) drew anywhere, even on paper napkins (which my mother still jealously preserves) ... Over the years grew with me also my interests, especially those that "turned around” paper, scissors, glue, markers, pencils and so on ... And thanks to the Italian TV program "L'albero azzurro"  (and the protagonist Dodò with his Boxes for create) I tried to express my best interests, going forward to build and mess around like crazy...
Growing up I learned to refine the techniques and to get interested in many other activities ... I tried everything: cardboard, making jewelry, modeling polymer clay, creative sewing with felt... And even modeling balloons (which still my friends ask me for the party of their children!)... Then, I discovered scrapbooking and especially stamping... Was love at first sight! Have found an activity that allowed me to get back to playing with crayons and pencils was amazing... And since then, I decided not to stop more! I opened my blog Lo Scatolone di Dodò at the suggestion (or should I say pressure, as they were years that he repeated it) of my husband, who advised me this way to give vent to my creativity and share it with other people with my same interesting.
 In my blog show mainly my creations and the work in progress ... So I can also receive suggestions on new techniques that I experience as ... I am part of the dt of Brown Sugar and collaborate with the first italian Academy of creative arts as a teacher in scrapbooking, cardmaking and coloring techniques. 


 


1 comment:

  1. I love all the examples of non-traditional Xmas cards.

    ReplyDelete